TERMS & CONDITIONS DE STIP INTERNATIONAL
The term "other party" is understood to mean any (legal) person with whom De Stip International B.v.b.a. has concluded or wishes to conclude an agreement
1. All prices are exclusive of VAT and are Ex Works/Ex Warehouse, unless agreed otherwise in writing.
2. If one or more cost components are subject to an increase after the date of the agreement, which could not reasonably have been foreseen at the time of the agreement, De Stip International B.v.b.a. shall be entitled to increase the agreed price accordingly, with due observance of any existing statutory provisions in respect thereof, on the understanding that any future price increases are stipulated with the order confirmation.
1. Unless otherwise agreed, a deposit of 30% is required on submission of the order confirmation. The remainder is payable either net cash upon delivery, or by payment or transfer to a bank account nominated by De Stip International B.v.b.a. prior to delivery. De Stip International B.v.b.a. does not accept payments by cheque.
2. Any payment made by the other party will primarily serve as payment of the amount by it and debt collection costs and/or administrative expenses incurred by De Stip International B.v.b.a., and will subsequently be deducted from the oldest outstanding claim.
3. De Stip International reserves the right to contact a collection agency after the expiry of the payment term. The additional collection costs are charged to the other party.